Kind Designs

Kind Designs
Fabulous fingerplates

Wednesday 16 November 2011

My first foray into the world of blogs!

Dipping my toes into the new (for me!) world of blogging, launching my new business, and undertaking a house renovation - all five weeks before Christmas! Sheer madness! Will my sanity still be intact for the festive season?
Let me introduce myself - I'm a wife, mother, daughter, part-time worker, PTFA volunteer, founder of Kind Designs, avid auction bargain hunter and lover of all things 'housey'! I am a bit of a magpie and am drawn to sparkle, vintage, quirky and eye-catching.
However all the chaos, drama and general excitement that is generated from all the above roles is offset by the fact that I'm lucky enough to live in beautiful Devon. The coastline, quaint villages and individual towns ensure that there is an escape route from the hustle and bustle.


I am hoping to give you insights into the delights of Devon life in future blogs, as well as regular news, gossip and pitfalls from setting up Kind Designs (in a recession! What was I thinking?!).
Add in a major obsession with summer fetes and Christmas fayres, searching markets for the perfect vintage poster for our new kitchen (only the exact shade of duck egg will do!), canoe trips up the estuary, and will the Aga be fitted in time to cook Christmas lunch (the clock is ticking!) - I have a lot to share!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment